Mahnomen's Ambulance Service offers the following Emergency Management Services (EMS):
- Advanced Life Support Response and Transport
- Basic Life Support Response and Transport
- Long Distance ground transport
- Coordination with Air Ambulance transports
- Community Outreach Programs
- Free Community CPR Classes; contact Training Center staff at 935-9426.
Staff Trained in Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support, EKG interpretation, Pediatric Life Support, and other staff training sessions.
If you are interested in becoming a Paramedic or EMT, please contact MHC for information.
Drivers' Responsibilities as an Ambulance Approaches:
- Always give way to emergency ambulances displaying lights and audible warnings
- Do not brake or change directions quickly
- Slowly pull over to the right of the road and stop
- Do not block junctions or driveways
- If you are at traffic lights, wait for lights to change to green and then pull over to the right and stop
- When the ambulance has passed, check your mirrors and indicate before pulling out onto the roadway again.
Contact: Mike Bunker - EMS Manager